Thursday 20 April 2017

Some Bunny Loves You + Shady Cat | Krisy Podolak

Hi Flutterby Lovelies.

Krisy back today to share with you yet another two layouts using the Fur-ever Friends collection even though I don't have any pets.  I was determined to make a dent in this pile of cards and it's safe to say I have.  I will give you a break for the next few blog posts and return to some other collections for your viewing pleasure.

The first layout I am sharing today is Some Bunny Loves You.
  
My kids have a thing for Bunny toys and they all have their most favourite toys that are are all bunnies.  Autumn almost always has a bunny in her hand and a thumb in her mouth.  So, I used the Bunny card as embellishments for this page by cutting it up.  I also paired it up with this really pretty paper I have been hoarding.  The layout turned out quite grungy and I am really happy with that. Oh and do you spot the squiggle of green Flutter Colour paint.

Here are a few close ups:

Next up, I have a layout of my friend's cat.  I wrote about Spencer in my last blog post.  This is the original idea I had for a layout about him before circumstances changed and I put together the special layout that I shared back in February.

I really wanted to use the shady cat card from the Fur-ever Friends Collection, so I teamed it up with some alpha tiles and a few layers and BAM!  Layout done.  I also used some Colour Blast Colour Paste through the star Stencil for a bit of a mixed media background.


Thanks for stopping by today.  
Remember to head over to Flutterby Inspiration HQ on Facebook and check out how other people have used Flutterby goodies on their work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment