Saturday 9 July 2016

Poppies | Krisy Podolak


Today I'm sharing a Design Team Layout for Flutterby Designs using the new Flutterby paints.  I did a DT share a while a go using this technique on a Mail Art Pizza box and I had a request for a process video so I thought, why not kill to birds with one stone.  Here is today's project share and a process video.
main.jpg
Once my layout was created (you'll have to watch the video on how to do it) I added some hand made Satin poppies to make it look more like a poppy field.  Then added a few embellishments and some journalling.  The layout is fairly simple as all the detail is in the background.  These paints are so versatile to use so if you haven't committed yet let me tell you - you are missing out. 
Here are a few close ups....
pop1
pop2
And as promised here is a process video on how to paint some abstract poppies.  Have a go they are easy to do and so pretty. Head over to POPLEOPOD




No comments:

Post a Comment