Friday 2 March 2018

Fuck This | Sue Plumb


Hi Flutterby peeps!
Sue Plumb here to share my latest design team project with you.
(And I should probably warn you - it features my favourite "sentence enhancer" too.) 
As you may know, the brand new 'Good Vibes' collection was released earlier this week (find all the newest stock in store HERE); so while I was waiting for it to hit my doorstep, I decided to use up some of my older bits and pieces. I had this fabulous photo of my boys on their first day of school that was begging to be scrapped (quite obviously one was more impressed with school than the other was! haha).


I started this page by smearing some Sunshine Yellow Flutter Colour Paint on white cardstock using an old gift card; then I built up the layers on my page using some stamps and black ink.
I then added some Xtreme Teen Everyday Etc filler cards, that I layered together to form a mat for my photo. I also added a ticket from the Xtreme Teen Tickets pack, which I secured with small staples.


It was quite clear what was going through my son's head when I took this photo, so I figured it would make the perfect title for my page. I used (my very last) fuck wood veneer, which I coloured black and paired with some Cocoa Vanilla Studio black alpha stickers.


Below my photo, I added the quote card which was from the Xtreme Teen Everyday Etc card pack - it worked so perfectly for my school photo! Under the quote card I added a phrase sticker from the Blackboard Sticky Quotes; and I also added a few bold enamel dots around my page.


To finish my layout I added a Charms Creations star, which I topped with the fuck this flair button from the Sentence Enhancers flair button set. I also added some wood veneer stars, that I coloured black and placed around my page.
 I am so happy with how this page came out - I am sure it will give my boys a laugh in the future!
That's all from me today, thanks for stopping by. Until next time, happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment