Sunday 11 March 2018

"Family Adventure" by Rachel Dutko


Hi everyone

I'm so excited to be guest designing at Kraft Plus 
this month representing Flutterby Designs!




Here is a look at this month's challenge-

To begin my page I applied some acrylic paint through a 'Sugar Sprinkles' stencil. 
Once it was dry I roughly traced around each shape to give it more of a hand-drawn feel.

The brief was fussy-cutting as well as the sketch, so I decided to fussy cut my photo! 

I also fussy cut a frame from a "Super Cool' Everyday Etc card, and the cool sneaker, 
also from the "Super Cool"  Everyday Etc card pack.





I backed my photo with some Everyday Etc filler cards from the Fair Dinkum Chrissy collection. I've used the 'Family' die cut from the Fair Dinkum Chrissy Bits & Bobs pack as my title.
I've also added some wood veneer 'Wheels', which I painted black.




I've added a 'Life Is Good' and a camera flair, labels, a couple of page tabs 
('fabulous', and 'you're awesome'), enamel dots and some snippet strips.





I hope you can head over to Kraft Plus and check out the challenge. 
You could be in the running to win some fab Flutterby goodies!!

Thanks for looking

Rachel x x




No comments:

Post a Comment