Wednesday 4 October 2017

MISFIT. REBEL. TROUBLE.MAKER. | Krisy Podolak

Hi Flutterby Lovelies.

Today I am sharing a layout that I created using the X-treme teen collection.  I am not a teen, far from it actually but the range just matched my 80's look.

Of course I used a lot of layers and mixed media to create this page.  On the background I used the star stencil with some paint and there is a splash of Flutterby Fire Engine Colour Paint in there too.

I used a number of the Everyday Etc cards to matte my photo.  For more embellishment I added some die cut circles, a cassette tape die cut and then I added a flair button as a finishing touch.

For my titles I used some more Everyday Etc cards and trimmed them into strips.  This is a great way to add some easy titles to your layouts.

Here are a few close ups:

I'd like to give you a heads up as to what I am going to share at the end of the month but I haven't planned that yet so you will just have to wait and see.

Krisy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment