Sunday 6 August 2017

You are loved...Dumbass | Tamara Buckler

Hey, Hey Scrappy peoples,

Welcome back to the Flutterby Blog today! This weekend seems to be a busy one for lots of our scrappy friends and DT chicks, as they are off enjoying a retreat. I myself am still recovering from the epic long weekend that was #createbythelake2017. Seriously good fun, lots of scrappy time and side splitting laughs with like minded people. The BEST!


I'm back on the blog today to share one of the layouts that I created at retreat. I stumbled across some 8.5 x 11.5 cardstock while I was there, and I can tell you, I am in love with this size!! Its so cute and compact, but the dimensions work in so many ways.



I went pretty hard with the gesso on the background here, and then mixed up some texture paste with the Raspberry Punch Flutter Colour paint through my fave 'I heart you' stencil. I then did the same with the gorgeous new 'Little Big Love' stencil and the Grape Soda Flutter Colour Paint. I then went a bit free range with Aquamarine Dream Flutter Colour Paint, and then watered down some Bahama Blue to splatter all over the page.


I altered one of the wood veneers from the new 'Flawsome' collection with the Aquamarine Flutter Colour Paint, and then inked around the edges to grunge it up. I layered up the 'Flawsome' Everyday Etc Filler Cards behind my pic, but didn't pop my photo up as there is already so much dimension on the page.


To balance off the page, I added some page tabs from the Sentence Enhancers and Mad About You pack. As well as the rad 'love who you are' flair from the Flawsome range.   Finishing touches were the Neon Enamel Dots, as well as some Die Cuts and Snippet Strips.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout, I hope you're having awesome scrappy adventures!!

Big Loves,
Tam x


No comments:

Post a Comment