Thursday 10 May 2018

'XOXOXO' by Rachel Dutko



Hi Flutterby peeps!

Today I am sharing a page using the brand spanking new  "Happily Ever After" collection.


I used sprays for my base layer, then added some "Tropicana Teal" Flutter Colour Paint 
through a Happily Ever After stencil. 

Once the paint was dry I traced through the stencil again with a Sharpie pen to add some definition.


I layered some Everyday Etc filler cards under my photo.


I added a flair, washi, and some page tabs. I also scattered some enamel dots.



I used the noughts and crosses card from the Everyday Etc pack as a feature, 
and added some "Tropicana Teal" Flutter Colour Paint to tie it all together.




Head over to the store and check out the brand new Happily Ever After collection.

Thanks for looking
Rachel x x


No comments:

Post a Comment