Saturday 12 May 2018

Together Love by Allara Bamforth

Hello and Happy Saturday!

I'm back on the blog today with a layout using the wonderful 'This is Our Happily Ever After' Collection. I hope you snap up this collection, it is such a bright and fun range of goodies, perfect for scrapping you and your significant other. It is complete with all the good humour and a few naughty quotes that we all know and love.

For today's layout I have picked a special photo of my husband and I from January this year, where we went on our first holiday ALONE in 19 years. We had such fab time - and the best part was I decided that I still liked him even after our 26 years together. This photo is of Cradle Mountain in Tasmania and it was just one of the most beautiful places I've been to and it also was taken on our wedding anniversary.



I picked the 12 x 12 paper 'I'll Keep You' from the Happily Ever After collection, because the cool geometric shapes reminded me of Cradle Mountain. I ended up cutting across the geometric shapes on this paper to separate two pieces which I've inked in black ink and layed over each other, also cutting a small strip for the opposite edge. Using the Fragmented Stencil I've added some texture with some glitter gel from Faber Castell to fit in with geometric design.


I've used three of my favourite Tim Holtz oxide inks to create so colour in the white space and also to tie in with matted pieces. To layer my photo I've used the 'Happily Ever After' Filler Cards and also cut some extra triangle shapes to added some interest. There is some fantastic Washi Tape in the 'Happily Ever After' May 2018 kit and I have the the xo xo along the bottom to match some of the filler cards.

I then used my black pen to draw some stitch lines and stamp a cute heart border and some script to finish it off.  I've cut the 'Love Banner' from the Frame 51'Happily Ever After' and a Page Tab from 'Happily Ever After' Page Tabs. The 'you're the only person I cant stand for longer than 4 hours' is from the 'Happily Ever After' 12 x 12 Paper called 'What makes us Work'. This is finished off with a title 'Together' form the 'Happily Ever After wood veneer bits' which I've first embossed with Colourblast Envy and then clear embossed of the top of that again. Last but not least I've added a Flair from Happily Ever After Flair Button 1.

Thanks for stopping by and see you next time with another love filled layout.

Till next post,

Allara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment