Sunday 13 May 2018

Project Life with Adele *NEW HAPPILY EVER AFTER COLLECTION!*

Hello lovelies!!

I am so excited to begin working with the fab new collection "Happily Ever After" and dived in immediately to work on some of my Project Life pages.

I used lots of the stickers this week to act as journaling on my pocket cards. The tiny word stickers come in handy when you just want to add a tiny little detail to a photo. 

I used some of the enamel dots and an Everyday Etc card to create a simple filler card with a tiny bit of journaling. There's so many colour choices in the Everyday Etc cards and filler cards so it's easy to find a card that will coordinate with your photos for each week. I decided to keep this particular one quite neutral and added brighter cards to the top and bottom rows instead. 

I really enjoy adding the page tabs behind my photos, especially with very busy photos or photos that don't have a lot of blank space (like the one below of Archie's GIANT head hehe!). 

I hope you enjoy this little Project Life page, I will be back in a couple of weeks with my first layout and process video using the "Happily Ever After" collection. Have you started using the collection yet??

Adele :)




No comments:

Post a Comment