Wednesday 21 March 2018

Summer Vibes | Belinda Spencer

Hello Flutterby fans!

Belinda here today to share a layout created with the awesome Good Vibes Only collection. I absolutely love the sweet watermelon elements in this range so I have based my layout around this.

'Summer Vibes' Layout


I just happened to have a photo of my darling daughter when she was much younger pretending to eat a chunk of watermelon like a rabbit. You can't see in the photo but she was wearing fluffy pink bunny ears at the time.
I chose the Neapolitan Notes paper from the 12 x 12 Paper Pack for its gorgeous pink colour for my background paper and swiped some Raspberry Punch Flutter Colour Paint over it using a silicone brush. I added some stamping too using a Darkroom Door stamp that was just perfect for this layout.


Once dry, I added some sweet subtle stencilling using the Little Big Love Stencil and some Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide.


To give my layout a more summery feel I swiped some texture paste over the Aloha Stencil to add some stunning frangipanni flowers. Once dry, I coloured over the top of the flowers using a white paint pen to make them more of a crisp white.


I fussy cut the word Hello from the Hello Summer Photo Card. I love adding fussy cut elements to my layouts as I find fussy cutting quite relaxing. I especially love fussy cutting the photo cards as the knife just glides through the photo paper making it so much easier.
How cute is that little watermelon wood veneer?!! So cute! I added some cute little wood veneer hearts too as well as the the word 'vibes' that I punched out of the Good Vibes Only wood veneer piece.

I finished with some watercolour sticky quotes, a page tab and a sprinkling of the Christmas Enamel Dots. These are my favourite enamel dots as they have a lovely matt finish.

Here's what I used:



Have you had a play with this stunning collection yet? Make sure you share your beautiful work with us in the Flutterby Inspiration HQ Facebook Group so we can leave some love. 

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.

Cheers
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment