Tuesday 13 March 2018

Barefoot + Free by Allara Bamforth

Hello!

Excited to back on the Flutterby Blog this month with the fabulous new 'Good Vibes' collection. I attended a scrapbooking retreat last weekend and was so thrilled to be able to whip out so many pages with this collection because it is so fun and versatile.

I have some beautiful beach photos from our holiday in January and have used this next one in particular as the water at the beach was the most amazing aqua I had ever seen! I really wanted to incorporate these colours into my layout.




I've selected a 12 x 12 watercolour paper base page - as I like how the dylusions inks and lindy's gang inks sit and flow on it and covered the left hand side with clear transparent gloss medium of the new Aloha Stencil. I picked some of my favourite colours to complement the photo from the above mentioned inks.

I have used some Flutterby Paint to sponge throught the Aloha stencil to create some extra accents. Then I've used a variety of embellishments from the Good Vibes collection as listed below.

Good Vibes Only - Filler Cards, Every Day Etc Cards.
Good Vibes Only - Every Day Etc Cards.
Good Vibes Only - Die Cuts Bits and Bobs.
Good Vibes Only - Flair Buttons Set 1
Good Vibes Only - Wood Veneer Bits
Washi Tape from the Good Vibes Full Kit Collection
Blackboard Sticky Quotes



Thanks for checking in and I hope you go and grab yourself some of this awesome collection.

Till next time,

Allara



No comments:

Post a Comment