Friday 26 January 2018

Strong, Empowered, Beautiful, Loved - Allara Bamforth

Good Morning!

I'm back on the blog today with a new design from the 'We run the World Collection' using my most favourite papers 'Mr and Mrs Smith' and 'Frida'. I've added a photo this time of my daughter Mak - who loves super heroes, anything Marvel and Doc Martens in no particular order. She is one of the strongest people I know and doesn't take an ounce of what anyone says to her.  I felt this layout respresented her kind and compassionate side whilst still maintaining her strength of character - totally what 'We run the World' collection is all about.



I have started off with using the 'Shake your tail Feather' Stencil with Mutli Medium Transparent Gloss mixed with the 'Stormy Grey' Flutter Paint. Next I splattered around some 'Artic White' Flutter Paint. Using my neglected die's - I cut out some hexagon shapes in various sizes mostly out of the 'Mr and Mrs Smith' Paper but also a few from the 'We run the World Everday day etc' cards. Also used these cards for a couple embellishments.


I painted up a 'Wheel' Wood veneer in the 'Stormy Grey' and a couple of hearts, added a flair button from the 'We run the World Flair Buttons Set 1'.  I also used some circles from the 'Mixed Media Circles' Fussy Cuts. Finished off with cheescloth from my stash and a few silver sequins dotted with some liquid pearls.



I added a final splattering of Stormy Grey to finish off. These collections are so fun to mix and match - as everything co-ordinates so well.

Thanks for having a peek and I welcome feedback anytime.

Till next post,

Allara xx


No comments:

Post a Comment