Wednesday 24 January 2018

"Radmas" by Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone!

Rachel back with you today sharing a Christmas layout, 
using the awesome Fair Dinkum Chrissy range.



I created my background with some sprays and some black texture paste 
through a 'Sugar Sprinkles' stencil. I also added some stamping with a red gelato, 
and some roller stamps randomly around the page. 
I also added some black splatters.
 
I've layered up some of the Everyday Etc Filler cards under my photo. 
I cut out the polaroid frames from the 
'Die Cut Bits and Bobs' pack to accent my photos.



I've used the word 'christmas' from the Wood Veneers Bits 
as my title, colouring it black.



I've added a few more pieces from the 'Die Cut Bits & Bobs' pack. 
How perfect is the 'Ripper Christmas' flair?! Love those sunnies!




I've also used some Christmas Enamel Dots, a page tab
a Sticky Snippet and a couple of Snippet Strips words.


Thanks for looking

Rachel x x










No comments:

Post a Comment