Monday 29 January 2018

GUEST DESIGNER - AMY LANE


Amy is back with another share. We've loved having you guesting for us Amy <3

Here's Amy to tell you how she created her layout :)


 I started with what photos I was going to use for this spread and laid them accordingly. Then I went through the 'We Run The World' Everyday Etc Cards and picked out the ones that suited the theme I was going with for this spread- my beautiful strong girl.

I choose 1 to use as part of my title cards- 'beautiful' and then using a piece of patterned paper created the 2nd card for the title. 


Using some Thickers from stash, Flutterby Designs 'Wheel' wood veneer and the phrase 'never grow up' from the Snippet Strips, I created my title cards. 


I then used some of the 3x4 Everyday Etc Cards to embellish my photos and use as filler cards. I also used flairs from the 'We Run The World' collection, washi strips and a few Page Tabs from the 'We Run The World' collection to also embellish the photos a little. 



I have also used some glitter hearts and rhinestones from my stash to add some sparkle to the spread. 


Here is a process video for this spread, so grab a cuppa
& enjoy...


Thanks for playing with Flutterby Designs Amy,
We've loved having you MWAH x

No comments:

Post a Comment