Sunday 29 October 2017

Sweet Little Moment - Skai Mitchell


Hey Flutterby peeps, 

Summer is on its way and it without a doubt our favourite season in our family. The days are longer, and we try to get to the beach as much as possible. 

I found this picture of me at Redhead beach in Newcastle. 
I was about 2 years old, and every spare moment was spent with my Mum and Dad here after work and on the weekends.  I was your typical 80's baby, all over tan and bleach blonde hair. Photos back them were expensive to have developed, and for my work class parents, they only took really special pictures. I'm so pleased they chose to 'capture the beautiful and sweet little moments' of my childhood. 



For this layout I've begun with a basic mixed media background, using a mixture of the Tim Holtz Distress Oxides and Dylusion Colour sprays, with some Whipped Spackle through the 'Bubble O'Fun' Stencil 150 x 200mm


Next, I've grabbed out some cards in my chosen colour pallet. I've used pieces from the MIXED MEDIA' Everyday Etc Cards and 'EVERYDAY' Everyday Etc Cards and messy stitched around them with my sewing machine.


For my title I've used the 'Beautiful' from the FLAWSOME' Die Cut Bits & Bobs, and finished it off with some Dymo labelling and hand journaling. 


I hope you have enjoyed my share this week. Don't forget to head over to the Flutterby Inspiration HQ page for loads of inspiration from the DT. 


Love and Light 

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment