Wednesday 20 September 2017

Youer than you | Tamara Buckler


Hi All,

Tamara here again to share with you a layout I created that is a little different to my norm.


My little miss is obsessed with Dr Suess, I'm pretty sure she knows it word for word, so it was really fun to put this together this layout with the focus on that title, its one of my favourite Dr Suess quotes.


I have used a mixture of very watered down Flutterby paints as well as some others to create this background, I was going for a bit of a tie dye look. I then added some stamps and stencils for added interest, including some Colour Blast texture paste through the well loved and well used 'I Heart you' stencil.


I also mixed in some Sunshine Yellow Flutterby paint into some texture paste for the little dots you can see here.



The layout was finished off by matting my photo with some Everyday etc cards, and that was pretty much it!

Not a very product heavy page (sorry boss lady!) but I think it has a lot of impact and vibrancy because of the beautiful paint and the giant title!

Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

Big Loves,
Tam x










No comments:

Post a Comment