Saturday 23 September 2017

Beautiful Fierce | Belinda Spencer

Hello Flutterby lovelies!!

Belinda here today to share a another layout created with the fabulous Flawsome collection.

'Beautiful Fierce"

So many pretty colours in this range! But for this layout I used the yellow as the focus colour. I recently changed to an A4 size layout and I am really loving working in this format. I like to place the Flutterby stencil in the centre of the page and swipe some texture paste over it with a palette knife. Once dry, I wash over it some diluted Flutter Colour paint. Here I have used the Sunshine Yellow paint.


I had some strips of filler photo cards left over from other projects so I layered these across the layout.


I love that the yello words I used for my title really complemented the background.


I added some messy embroidery thread to the layout before adding my photo and other embellishments.


I hope I have inspired you to have a play with your own stash of the Flawsome collection. Make sure you share your work in the Facebook Inspiration Group so we can leave you some love.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.

Cheers
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment