Saturday 30 September 2017

Be Happy Yourself | Sue Plumb


Hi Flutterby peeps! 
Sue Plumb here with you today to share my latest design team project using the fabulous 'Flawsome' collection. For this page, I was inspired by the quote card perfection is like the unicorn. magical. mythical. and the gorgeous watercolour background on the card.


Of course, I had to create my own watercolour background to match; so I started with my 'Macaroon 5' stencil and I applied some texture paste around my page. Next, I used a combination of Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Dusts to match the beautiful colours on the Everyday Etc card. 


Once my background had dried, I then gathered together some of the 'Flawsome' Everyday Etc filler cards and I cut and layered them together to form my photo mat. I also added a coordinating page tab; a Photo Cut Out tab; some frayed gauze and messy cotton thread. For my page title, I used the be happy wood veneer (that I had painted blue) from the 'Flawsome' wood veneer pack; which I then layered over the yourself die cut from the Die Cut Bits & Bobs pack.


I added the Everyday Etc quote card alongside my photo. On top of the card I added the you are enough tiny sticky quote sticker, then one of the 'Flawsome' flair buttons


To finish off my page, I added a few die cut hearts from the Bits & Bobs pack; and some torn pieces of Jane Davenport washi tape.

Unfortunately the 'Flawsome' Kits are all sold out in the store, BUT there are still plenty of items from the range available separately. You can head over to the Flutterby shop here to see what's still available and what's new in store. 
Until next time, happy scrapping! X

1 comment:

  1. can I come to your house for some lessons!! Stunning page !!

    ReplyDelete