Tuesday 12 September 2017

Be Happy - Skai Mitchell

SPRING IS HERE!

I don't know about you, but that left like the 
longest winter EVER.... I've definitely been suffering from some 'seasonal affect disorder' - aka: Winter Blues.

So this layout is dedicated to the turn of the season. It has all the moody blues of winter, with some cheeky sun rays that signal the promise warmer days and happier moods.


I've used the 'Against the grain' and 'Embrace' 12x12 papers that were in a retreat exclusive pack. I'm crossing my finger that the boss lady makes these a regular item!  Hint hint... 

For my background I used my brayer to lay down some black gesso, then splattered some FLUTTER COLOUR PAINT over the top. 

I've used my signature messy machine stitching on my edges, and combined these papers with the blue cards from the 'FLAWSOME' - FILLER CARDS'


For my embellishments, I've used a little bit of everything. Wood veneer heart, TEAL Sticky snippets, Teal Sticky Snippets, White Sticky QuotesFLARE No:181 and FLARE No:180, and the camera cut out from 'BLANK PALETTE' Everyday Etc Cards



-Love and Light-

xoxox

Skai 


No comments:

Post a Comment