Tuesday 8 August 2017

Stand Out & Just Be | Belinda Spencer

Hello!!

Belinda here today to share two layouts I have created using the fabulous Flawsome collection.

'Stand Out'


For this layout, I wanted to create a rainbow on my background. I began by swiping some Golden Light Molding paste over the brilliant 'Flawsome' stencil. I LOVE this stencil so much and it worked perfectly with the photo of my darling girl. Once the texture paste was dry, I spritzed my page with water, diluted a rainbow of Flutter Colour Paints and added the colour with a soft wet paintbrush. Yep. It's my go to technique. I don't mind using this technique over and over especially when the result is so pretty.



I love this photo of my daughter taken a few years ago now. Such a sassy little thing. The quote "Stand out like a strawberry in a bowl of peas' was just so right for the pic!


I layered a whole bunch of Everyday Etc Filler Photo Cards behind my photo.


I finished by adding a heap of positive words in wood veneer as well as die cuts and cut from the photo cards. Some love hearts from the Bits & Bobs die cuts added another sweet touch.

Next up is a layout featuring a selfie of me. Eek!!

'Just Be' 


I have used my very favourite stencil on this one...'Knuckleheads'. I LOVE those skulls!!

This time I used some Charcoal Kaisermist over the texture paste skulls. Then I diluted some of the Grape Soda and Arctic White Flutter Colour paints and flicked the colour over the top.


I cut and pasted lots of quotes from the Flawsome range and from the Sticky Quick Quotes.


I stuck pretty much to a purple, black, white and grey colour scheme using filler photo cards, a page tab and a llittle Kaisercraft glitter cardstock.

I hope you have been inspired by my layouts today. Make sure you head over HERE to check out the latest NEW goodies to be added to the store.

Cheers
Belinda


No comments:

Post a Comment