Wednesday 16 August 2017

I am...

Okay, you are probably sick of hearing about how freaking awesome our 'Create by the Lake' retreat was, but here just one more layout celebrating all the beautiful, creative souls we got to share our time with!

I am inspired by these weird, fierce, amazing, flawsome, incredible women! 

I do believe the boss lady has sent out re-rego forms to those at retreat, and will send out invites to the general public after that. GET IN QUICK! Start saving and planning babysitters and activities to keep the husbands busy now and dont miss out on this fantastic retreat in 2018!



I've used one of the 12x12 papers from the retreat exclusive set to be my base of this layout. Add to that some black gesso and Flutter Colour Paint splattered onto it, and you have a easy peasy mixed media background.

I've used a combination of 'FLAWSOME' - FILLER CARDS' to matt our group photo, and inked the edges with black Stazon for some definition. 


For my super big journaling title, I've used the die cuts title from the 'FLAWSOME' Die Cut Bits & Bobs, the heart from the  'CREATIVE CHAOS' Everyday Etc Cards, and some Dymo labelling. 


And dont forget, every layout need a coordinating flare to set it off! I've used the "your vibe attracts your vibe' flare NO.415



Happy Crafting!

Love and Light

xoxoxo

Skai
















No comments:

Post a Comment