Friday 11 August 2017

Butterflies, with Ros Madley


This week I had another play with the latest Flutterby Designs release, Flawsome.

I've teamed it with a photo of myself and a lady who for me has always been super inspiring, Louise Nelson.  It was a real fan girl moment the first time I met her.


The base of my page has been gelli printed and a stamped a couple of times.  The photo cluster was super easy.  I have cut some of the Filler Cards into stripes and just layered them in the centre of the layout.  



The photo has been matted onto a Everyday Etc card and another of these has been cut to add the tab at the bottom of this.
I've then finished off the cluster with a few Flutterby Enamel Dots.  Over the edge I'v put an awesome Bits & Bobs Die Cuts.


The cluster down the bottom is some more enamel dots and another cut out Everyday Etc Card.  I have added a wood veneer and some Tiny Sticky Quotes.





Hope you've been inspired.




No comments:

Post a Comment