Friday 21 July 2017

The Queen of all the Colours & ART not everyone will understand | Krisy Podolak

Hi Flutterby Lovelies,

Krisy back today, and I can tell you that right now I would be at "Create By the Lake" chilaxing and sucking in some creative juices from all the ladies around me.  This blog was written in advance but I know I will have some wicked layouts to share coming very soon to the blog.

Anyways, todays share is all about me.  I don't scrap about me very often as my own person, but I'm trying to include "Me" a bit more.

The Extreme Teen collection had a few cards that really described me.  Maybe I just am not ready to fully adult yet.  Actually, I know I don't want to be a full adult EVER.

I haven't really ever left my teenage goth phase behind, black is still my go to colour to wear.  So, the "Black is my Happy Colour" card from the Everyday Etc Card pack was perfect for me.  I also have the mouth of a well educated sailor so a little bit of censorship and Parental Advice is required for some people that meet me in real life.  I have always been that way.




My Knucklehead stencil is my very favourite ever.  I love Skulls and bones.

Here is another layout about me and my latest addition to my body art.  I used the Fragmented Stencil to add some details to my background and then I used an Everyday Etc Card from the Creative Chaos Collection.  I also inked a bit of wood veneer with Stayzon to add #this is awesome to the bottom right hand corner of the page.



That's it from me today.

K xx

No comments:

Post a Comment