Friday 9 June 2017

Just Be Cool | Belinda Spencer

Hi Flutterby peeps!!

Belinda here today to share a boy layout created with the awesome Xtreme Teen collection.

'Just Be Cool' Layout


I began by adding some interest to my background using the 'Dangerously Dapper' Stencil with texture paste. Once dry I added a gorgeous wash of diluted Tropicana Teal Flutter Colour paint.


I stuck to a teal, grey, black and white theme and layered some filler cards in those colours together.


I finished by adding my photos of my son clowning around for the camera as well as my title and embellishments including a scattering of wood veneer stars.

Here's what I used:

XTREME TEEN:

- Wood Veneer Stars

Thanks for checking out my layout today. I hope you feel inspired to play with your Flutterby Designs stash too. Make sure you share your fabulous creations in the Flutterby Inspiration HQ Facebook group.

Cheers
Belinda


No comments:

Post a Comment