Wednesday 28 June 2017

Cool as Bro, with Ros Madley

I've just had another play with this awesome Xtreme Teen collection.  It's so cool and I love that I can use a few different 'age stages' photos, and they still match in perfectly with this set.


I started my background with a stencil and some embossing powder.  I love this technique cause it gives a nice raised texture to the background.


I have cut up one of the Everday Etc cards to make a repetitive line down the page.  Some of them have been outlined in black, others haven't :) that's cause I forgot some.  I also outlined the wood bit with a black to help it pop off the page.


I've layered up lots of other pieces for my photo stack.  A page tab, some cards, bits and bobs, sticky quotes and a flair button.



Hope you've been inspired ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment