Tuesday 9 May 2017

I'm Not O-bleeping-kay & Epic Swagger | Belinda Spencer

Hello Flutterby peeps!!

Belinda here today to share two layouts featuring the brand new freaking awesome Xtreme Teen collection.



I love this brilliant collection so much that as soon as I had it in my inky, painty hands I whipped up 5 layouts! It's that good.

Now while I am not currently blessed with teenagers in my house, in no more than a blink of the eyes I will be. With a son that will be turning 11 this year and a daughter turning 12, the attitude levels are on the increase! LOL

'I'm Not O-fucking-kay' Layout


So I recently got one of THOSE phone calls from the school. One young son in excrutiating pain after falling off the swing at school. He had the whole banana arm thing happening so off to hospital we went in an ambulance. He was such a trooper. Not crying or making a fuss. Totally calm throughout the whole ordeal and the very long wait at the hospital. So proud of him. :-)


Here's a peek at my background before I started layering on all of the fabulous embellishments and photo cards in the range. I turned the 'On The Plus Side' Stencil on it's side to create crosses (because I wanted to put a big fat cross through the whole day!). I swiped some Golden Light Molding Paste over the stencil and allowed to dry. Then I diluted some awesome Flutter Colour Paint with water, spritzed my background liberally with water and applied the paints with a soft paintbrush. I spritzed with water a bit more to get that paint really flowing and then dried off with a heat gun. It created a really lovely watercolour effect but still maintained the big, bold, brightness of the paints.


I love how absolutely perfect the embellishments and quotes are for the not so happy experiences! 




Here's what I used:
XTREME TEEN:
- Everyday Etc Photo Cards
- Everyday Etc Filler Photo Cards
- Page Tabs
- Wood Veneer
- Sticky Quick Quotes
- Die Cut Bits & Bobs

- Flair Buttons
- 'On The Plus Side' Stencil
- Sticky Quick Quotes
- Bright Tabs 2 Photo Cut Outs

FLUTTER COLOUR:
- Green Limousine
- Orange Goldfish
- Tropicana Teal


Next up is a layout featuring my daughter clowning around for a photo and giving me some teenage swagger!

'Epic Swagger' Layout


I started this layout by swiping some Flutter Colour Paint in Tropicana Teal over my background white cardstock. I also added some drippy Arctic White paint. Once dry, I stencilled on some stars using the Stargazed Mini Stencil and some Golden Light Molding Paste.


I have added a little stamping and then layered on co-ordinating filler photo cards, my photo and embellishments.




Here's what I used:

XTREME TEEN:
- Everyday Etc Photo Cards
- Everyday Etc Filler Photo Cards
- Page Tabs
- Wood Veneer
- Sticky Quick Quotes
- Flair Button

- Wood Veneer Page tab
- Stargazed Mini Stencil

FLUTTER COLOUR Arctic White

I hope you like my projects today and you are feeling inspired to get creative with your Flutterby stash too. You can find all the product I have used over HERE on the website.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Belinda

1 comment: