Wednesday 26 April 2017

Yo dude, with Ros Madley

OMG time flies.  Can't believe I'm back for another share and Easter 2017 has already been and gone.

This month I'm sharing another super quick page that I've created using one of my backgrounds from my gelli printing.  These are super convenient for when I don't have a heap of time, and so are the awesome Filler Cards.


I've used some of the Brights Filler Cards on this page along with a Frame cut out.  The cards have been cut to different shapes and layered under the photo, with the frame on top of this.


I couldn't find the right words I needed for the title so I trimmed some down from the Tiny Quote Stickers.  Xander was thinking he was super cool with his new cap and kept crossing his arms, saying 'Yo Dude'.


A flair button and some more cut up Filler Cards and Enamel Dots, finish off the page.



Hope you've been inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment