Thursday 6 April 2017

I Am The Crazy One

Hey hey - it's the boss lady here. As you know Lauren has
stepped down & I'm stepping in for a little bit 😊 Which I do not mind one
little bit - as it's made me allow myself creative time. Something I haven't been
doing a great deal of lately 😢 So here is a bright & fun layout I created. 

'I AM THE CRAZY ONE'


I've used so many Flutterby bits & bobs on this one.
This actually started as white marshmellow cardstock, until I put big smudgey
finger prints in the white negative space 😣😣


First I've used some glass bead gel thru the 'Shake Your Tailfeather' stencil & then started colouring with a mix of FlutterColour paint & Liqitex Magenta spray paint. I then used a sponge to fill the white in with black acrylic.


I've used Everyday Etc Filler cards from the 'Mad About You' &
'Creative Chaos' sets for my layers.


To finish it off, I've gone in with a variety of embellishments like:
Flair Button
Sml Heart wood veneers
Sticky Alphas 
Enamel dots
Page tabs
Die cuts
Buttons
Black thread 


I would love to see all your Flutterby  creations if you want to show
them off in our Inspiration HQ Facebook group 😉

Pop over to the shop to grab all your Flutterby supplies!

Happy creating 
Anita xo 





No comments:

Post a Comment