Friday 28 April 2017

Black is my happy colour - Skai Mitchell


Hey Flutterby peeps, 

HOW FREAKING COOL IS THIS NEW RANGE!

I wont lie, I squealed out loud when the Boss lady gave us a sneak peek of the Xtreem Teen range. 
Its loud and brash and totally screams me and my family. 

Here's my first layout using the new range. I've scrapped this photo before, and its a few years old now (My son is almost a foot taller than me now) but its just so US. 

Black, black, and a little blacker... 



Ive started my background off with the 'Knucklehead' Stencil and some Dusty Charcoal Colour paste from Colourblast. Add to that some smearings of black gesso, and splatters or white ink and you have a grungy base to work on. 

Ive picked out the black-ish pieces from the 'XTREME TEEN - FILLER CARDS' and used the 'Black is my happy colour' card from the 'XTREME TEEN' Everyday Etc Cards. Ive machine stitched around al the pieces to give them some texture, and added in a Halloween napkin I got from Spotlight, and some medical gauze I stained black with Black Stazon. 


For my embellishments I've used some of the 'White' Sticky Quotes  and a Star flare from the  'XTREME TEEN' FLAIR BUTTONS - SET 1



 Head on over to the SHOP now to get your hands on this super cool new range!



No comments:

Post a Comment