Wednesday 22 March 2017

Goodbye with puppy love by Lauren Hender

Today on the blog for me is a little bitter sweet as today is my last blog post for Flutterby Designs as part of the design team. It has been an absolute pleasure to design for Anita and her amazing company. I truly feeling blessed to call her my crazy uber talented friend.

So lets get on with the scrapbooking side of things. I created this layout with the new release fur-ever friends range. I love this range as I have the perfect little pooch to scrapbook with it.


This layout was a whole lot of fun to create. If you haven't played with a white piece of cardstock, some watercolour paints and some washi tape.



Tip: Change the size of you paint splats with different size paint brushes.


I layered up my photo with a couple of everyday etc cards and then added some tags and the lace. I mounted the photo with some adhesive foam to help it pop off the page.



I then began to embellish with a couple of flairs, some wood veneer, the bits and bobs pack, and a sticker off the sticker sheet.


Check out this great title and super cute bone sticker!

You can shop the Fur-Ever Friends Collection HERE

It has been an absolute honour to create for you all over the last few years. I will still be around checking in with Flutterby HQ and adding some new projects there.

Always capture and create!
Lauren xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment