Monday 6 March 2017

Enjoy the Journey by Lauren Hender


Hi Everyone!
Welcome back to the Flutterby Designs blog.

I hope everyone's new year had been smooth and everything has settled into place.
At the moment in our home, everything is in a bit of chaos. We are all suffering a bug and Mr 17 decided to go and break his leg leaving us wishing we never had let him play futsal. But, on a good note all the routines of school and after school activities have settled into place and the 2017 routine is now operational.



Tonight I am sharing with you a project life layout highlighting some Everyday Etc Cards, Wood Veneers, Photo Tabs and of course a trusty flair.

These family photos were taken on Boxing Day last year when we all decided to head to Forster for the night. We had a great time and made memories that I will treasure forever.





As you can see by the images above I have used the simple placement of photo tabs, wood veneer and tags to highlight parts of the photo. My advice is - not every layout has to be over the top crazy embellished... well most do cause I love it. But sometimes the photos are just amazing enough and what you end up with is a layout that highlights your photo and not hides it.
I hope this layout inspire you to get creative. Why do you do a little Flutterby shopping, new goodies always get me into the mood to create.
SHOP HERE

Lauren xo

No comments:

Post a Comment