Saturday 21 January 2017

Love | Krisy Podolak

Hi Again Flutterby Lovelies,  It's Krisy back today and I am sharing a layout I put together using the NEW "Mad About You" collection and I have been inspired by this months challenge over at White with 1 - Princess Pink. I forgot just one thing...THE WHITE.  Oh well!


This is a photo and me and my daughter Autumn when she was about 10 days old.  I used the Everyday Etc cards and cut them into srtips and then embellished with the Stickers, Page tab, Die Cut and  a flair button.  You can find the store here to stock up on your very own Flutterby Designs goodies.

For my background, I have used gesso and a bit of Colour Blast Shimmer dust in Lollipop to create a pink paint that I then dabbed through the Flutterby Designs Pieces stencil using a make up sponge, over the top of some randomly applied colour.  It adds some nice detail that is not in your face.

Here are a few close ups:



Thanks for looking - it's time to do some shopping....Here's the link

Oh and there is a process video too - you can check it out here.

Krisy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment