Friday 2 December 2016

Home is where the CRAZY is....by Kylie Cornish

This month Flutterby Designs is a proud sponsor for Kraft+ Challenge blog.

And I threw my hands up in the air to take part of this months Challenge.
(PICK ME PICK ME moment.. LOL)

There is no place like home.

I could not wait to take part in this challenge, and Flutterby Designs had the right stuff for it. 




Straight away I knew I wanted to use the Everyday Etc "Happy Together" Photo Cards, specially the "Home is where the heart is" card....but hey we have more crazy in our home,  hence the cross out of the heart! This quote was perfect for my photo...because we are all a little bit crazy in this house! 


The other awesome thing with Flutterby Designs is all the little quotes you can use and I sure did use them. 


Home is where we are a little crazy, home is where we can be ourselves. 
Home is where we are strong, the 6 of us. 


Home is where you can laugh at yourself and never be embarrassed 
if you let your inner crazy out! 
Because we are family, and we are home. 

Products Used 


'BOLDS - FILLER CARDS' Everyday Etc Cards
'On The Plus Side' Stencil 




Everyday Etc "Happy Together" Photo Cards
FLAIR BUTTON NO.194

Thanks  Kraft+ for the awesome challenge and thanks Anita for picking me to scrap this crazy moment in our home. 

Happy scrapping guys and I hope you can play along with this challenge too.

Thanks for popping by

No comments:

Post a Comment