Wednesday 14 December 2016

22 Years by Kylie Cornish

Hello  Flutterby Peeps

I'm back again, but sadly for the last time as my AWESOME DT stint is over.
(INSERT SADNESS HERE) 
I would like to thank the awesome Anita for letting me be on her amazing Design Team.
I loved playing with her yummy products and getting to create such funky layouts to pop into my albums!!
THANK YOU XXX
  
Today I am sharing a special layout about hubby and I reaching our 22 years of being married!! WOOHOO!!

I don't know our secret, but for some strange reason I really love this guy 
and he really loves me. 
But does he love me as much as I love working with Flutterby Designs...LOL

I wanted to work with the new "Mad About You" range again 
and it was perfect for this photo of us. 






The "Mad About You" range is such a fun range to work with and there is so much of it to play with. 

'Mad About You' Die Cut Bits & Bobs

'MAD ABOUT YOU' - Page Tabs
'MAD ABOUT YOU' Everyday Etc Cards
'Mad About You' Sticky Quotes
and more!
Other product used on this layout are -
'White' Sticky Quotes
Flutter Colour Paint 
FLAIR BUTTON NO.398


You are also in for a treat with this layout, as I remember to turn the camera on once more and film my scrappy process, and you can watch me do my scrappers shuffle. 
You can check my video out here.

So there you have it 22 years! slowly but surly we are breaking records!
Here's to the next 22 :)

Thanks for popping by and Oh happy birthday to me!! 
and see you Flutterby peeps (WAVING) 
Keep smiling and keep creating!! 

Peace Out!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment