Saturday 26 November 2016

November Guest Designer - Natalie May 'Love'


I super duper thrilled to introduce this lady as this
months Guest Designer,
although she needs no introduction...
Natalie May 


"Hi there. My name is Natalie May. 
I’m lucky enough to be a full time paper crafter and I couldn’t be happier! I teach around 15 classes a month in SA and design chipboard for Imaginarium Designs. I’m also a 2016 Scrapbooking Memories Master, an Intermediate Certified Copic Designer, Educator for Lindy's Stamp Gang and love everything inky & colour based. Life is busy to say the least. 
One of the things that keeps me interested and teaching is that I love to create in all styles.  As much as this industry likes to ‘Pigeon Hole’ people, I believe I am a versatile artist – I regularly teach not only scrapbooking layouts but also Cards, Mixed Media Layouts, Paper based Layouts, Vintage & Ancestry Layouts, Beginners scrapbooking & card classes, Big Shot classes, Art Journaling, Abstract Canvas Art, Copic Beginners Classes plus Kids classes, Birthday parties and whatever else I can come up with.
As an Educator & Design Team Member for Lindy Stamp Gang, I especially love to create with their products and educate people about mediums, textures and general products.  I love this industry … the opportunity to teach a new technique…. Meeting so many amazing people…..and to be able to CREATE everyday is quite a blessing.
You can view more of my work at …
www.happydaks.blogspot.com and find me on Instagram under happydaks and Facebook as well."



'LOVE'

Natalie is all about colour and loves creating custom backgrounds! 
So for this page, she started by choosing the awesome photo taken at the Brisbane Expo this year, framed it with the edges of the MAD ABOUT YOU photo cards and then created her background to suit!  Here are a few simple steps used to create the background
– super easy & super quick!   
She finished the layout off with a few Sticky Quotes and Page Tabs and a few splatters of Blazin Black Lindys spray!


Flutterby Products used:

'Mad About You' Everyday Etc Filler Cards
'Bright Like A Diamond' Stencil
'Mad About You' Bits & Bobs Die Cuts
'Mad About You' Page Tabs
 







Nat has got a couple more projects to share
- so keep your eyes peeled ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment