Monday 24 October 2016

Oct Guest Designer - Ros Madley 'Unleash Your Inner Awesome'


Please welcome our October Guest Designer,
Ros Madley!!!

I've been a fan of Ros' work for many years & thrilled she
accepted to guest DT for us.

"I have been scrapbooking for about 8 years. It’s something I never really wanted to do but I went along to a friend’s crop and it was basically hook, line and sinker. I was addicted. I have been a Design Team member for D-lish Scraps, Passion 4 Paper , Chandon Craft and Black with 2, 2Crafty Chipboard and Scrap the Girls. Currently I am on the Kraft Plus Design Team. In 2014 I was lucky enough to named one of the Scrapbooking Memories Masters. It was an amazing year in scrapbooking for me. Scrapping for me has never been about preserving memories, although I do get a bit sentimental when using older photos. For me it’s always just been a creative outlet. Lately I am finding myself reaching for an art journal or a blank piece of cardstock and my trolley of colours, with photos being the last thing on my mind. It's pretty rare I will create a page with patterned paper as a base. I love pretty things and I love paper and glue, paint and lots of messy mediums and can lose myself for hours in my little room." 
 


 'UNLEASH YOUR INNER AWESOME'

"My background was inspired by the veneer pieces.
If there's a place for a circle or three on a page, then I'll do it. The veneers have been painted with Flutter Colour Paint, Monochrome. For my photo cluster, I have cut filler cards into different sizes and roughly edged them all with black gelato to help them stand out and add a bit of dimension."
 

PRODUCTS USED:

There are still a few of our 'Creative Chaos' kits in the shop
if you're quick ;) 
 
I'll be back to share another of Ros layouts soon.
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment