Tuesday 18 October 2016

Jazz Dance by Lauren Hender

Hi Everyone..

I'm so excited to share with you my latest layout using the soon to be released "Mad About You' range. I have to say this maybe one of my favourites.




Release night is set for the 31st of October.. so while you are sitting around giving chocolates to all the little spooks arriving at your door you can be making sure you getting your hands on this fabulous range.

I love this photo of my little girl about to go on stage and perform her very first Jazz Solo. She was so cute in her little pink dress and her super cute little jazz shoes.








Over then next couple of weeks you will see lots of layouts by the team highlighting this new range and all the new accessories to compliment it.


Till next time

Lauren xox

No comments:

Post a Comment