Tuesday 13 September 2016

'You Have To Be Odd' By Anita Rodway


Hi hi!!!! Boss lady here & I'm very slack as this was
supposed to go up yesterday LOL.
I created this one a while back & I've been hanging onto it, cause this is a NEW Stencil 'Bubble O'Fun'.
It will be in our next release (when that will be I don't have a set date as yet). Life has been busy & sick kiddos make things a challenge.

'YOU HAVE TO BE ODD'

Close ups...

I started with some molding paste thru the stencil.
Gave it a quick dry & got out some 'Tangerine Orange'
Flutter Colour paint. I watered down a small amount
on my craft mat. With a really wet brush I applied
it to my background. 


Dried that off & went back in with the same colour
& put down some 'swooshes' - if you have no idea
what I mean check out some of my


Once that was dry I began to build my layers & embellish. 

 Products used:

 


No comments:

Post a Comment