Friday 20 May 2016

"My Plus One" by Sharmaine Kruijver

I love when a scrap company uses cool packaging that I can add to my page.
Flutterby products are no different.
 
 
I used one of the Everyday Etc Card packaging pieces
(you know the one I mean?? The piece that shows what's in the pack).
I cut off part and used it to back my photo.
Bet you didn't even notice!?
It's there with a Page Tab tucked in behind.
 

I also used the "On The Plus Side" Stencil with some gold texture paint.

And one of the gorgeous flair.
 
 
I added a Flutterby heart sticker to this flair.
 
 
And used some Flutter Colour Paint (Aquamarine Dream)
to colour the Flutterby Wood bit.
 
Finishing it all off with another flair and some Flutterby enamel dots.
 
 
 
Have a super creative week everyone.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment