Thursday 21 April 2016

Wonder by Lauren Hender

Well all I can say is.... 
I LOVE the new FLUTTERBY PAINTS. The name flutter colour is even fabulous!
With a huge amount of paints on the market I wondered what could be different?.. Well this is what I discovered.
1. Vibrant colour
2. Quick drying
3. Smooth consistency
4. Colour remains the same even when watered down. 
These are some of the issues I've had with other paint ranges on the market but Flutter Colour has come out on top in all areas. 

I had a great time making this layout. I wasn't worried when spreading the paint that I would get an even consistent flow of paint and the results I loved. 

I challenge you to be brave with your flutter colour. I guarantee the results will be amazing. 

Happy Scrapping 
Lauren xx





No comments:

Post a Comment