Friday 1 April 2016

Art Makes Me Happy by Kylie Cornish

April all ready!
I hope the Easter Bunny was kind to you all and that you all had a wonderful Easter break.

My awesome DT kit arrived the other day and I just couldn't wait to get stuck into it!
Ya! too the Easter long weekend. 


Art Makes Me Happy 


Have you seen the new Flutter Colour Paints?? 
I was lucky to have two sent in my DT pack and oh what fun I had!


Totally loving the new Snippet Strips.


I like to use ink pads to colour my Wood Bits


I love the finishing touches the Enamel Dots give and that pop of colour!

 Photo cut frames don't just have to be used to frame a photo, why not add one to layers to give more depth.


 And who doesn't love a cluster of Embellishments!

I used Wood Bits Circle, Feather, Star and of course the perfect newly released Flair to finish off this little cluster. 

Other products used on this layout where two stencils I love to bits

And there you have it a layout about a new journey I am taking this year.

Happy creating!



No comments:

Post a Comment