Friday 11 March 2016

Wonderful Little Moments | Krisy Podolak

Hi Flutterby Lovelies,

It's my turn to share on the blog today.  I've put together a mixed media Scrapbooking Layout channelling my inner Anita.  I have splashed around some thick acrylic paint and left it to dry over night.  I then layered everything over the top.

To allow me to use whatever colour scheme I liked, I printed the photos in black and white.  They still capture the moment but don't limit me.



I have used the Everyday Etc cards at mattes behind my main photo and to make a paper cluster.  To bring in the date I used the calendar cards from the Photo Cut outs collection and layered them into the paper cluster.




To highlight the smaller picture I used a wood veneer frame off set to create something a bit more visual.  I then used the wood veneer wonderful over the top to create the title "Wonderful Little Moments." Throw in some Flutterbys Flair, some enamel dots, Tabs and some circle fussy cuts and DONE.




I love that this layout is so fresh and fun and the photos although in black and white stand out and are the focus of the layout.

I have also put together a process video so make sure you head over to Popleopod channel on YouTube and Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment