Tuesday 8 March 2016

'The Memories Begin' by Lauren Hender

Hi Everyone!
I know this will sound funny but sometimes there
is just that one embellishment you fall in love with.
For me this whole layout was created around
this beautiful Flutterby flair.
Look at it! I love it and it's been sitting in my stash
for so long waiting for the perfect layout.
So instead of waiting I create made a layout perfect for it.

'The Memories Begin'





This layout highlights a photo taken at my engagement photo shoot. Daniel and I had a wonderful day capturing this and many other moments. Although this was several years ago I love to pull out old photos and enjoy putting a layout together remembering special moments.





I hope this layout inspires you to pull out that one embellishment you have been saving and create with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment