Wednesday 9 March 2016

'Talk Nerdy To Me' Pocket Page Layout - by Anita Rodway

Hi there Flutterby lovers!!
I'm back & I wanted to share with you a bit of a spin to
use on your pocket page scrapbooking :)
Paints & mediums aren't JUST for scrapbooking/mixed media!!!

'Talk Nerdy To Me'
For this I have used the NEW Everyday Etc Cards 'Drama Queen' & other
embellishments from Flutterby Designs.
I've also used Colour Blast - Colour Paste over the corner
of a 6x4 photo. The only thing I would say is, if you're impatient
(like me LOL) & hate waiting for stuff to dry...
Just heat carefully with heatgun.
Lots of movement - don't heat one spot for too long ;)
I then flicked a bit of runny gesso over the top.


 

I love using Posca Paint Pens for all my journaling & doodling on my cards/photos


I grabbed my palette knife & used some more Colour Blast - Colour Paste
over this offcut of white cardstock, to use as a photo mat over the Everday Etc card.
I've finished it off with a wood veneer '#happy', Page Tab Cut-out No.145,
& there's something else on there that's coming soon ;)


For a bit more embellishing to a card, I've added a Flutterby
'flair button' (from set No.376)  with some black thread underneath
& a few Enamel dots to finish.

I've used more Colour Blast - Colour Paste again through
the Flutterby 'Words Of Wisdom' stencil. I like to give it a quick dry ASAP,
so that the medium tightens up for a crisp image & doesn't sort of relax
(hope that makes sense)
I also used Colour Blast - Colour Shimmer Spray, to flick bits onto the 6x4 card.

Behind the photos I have used an off cut of an Everday Etc Card &

Thanks for popping by

1 comment: