Thursday 31 March 2016

'Hello You' by Anita Rodway

Helloooooooo!!
It's my turn back on the blog & I've got a got a
little layout that I adore. Much like with my usual style -
well let's say 99% of them LOL, it's minimal, but big bold colours. 
I LOVE creating my own backgrounds,
& I really don't use patterned paper much these days.
Once I am happy with where my background is at,
I hate to cover all that painty awesomeness
up with photos/paper/embellishments... 
Here is a layout I created using our new


'HELLO YOU'

Here are some close ups


I started with putting down some soft, but
subtle watercolour tones.


I then went in with a Flutterby Stencil 'I {heart} You'
& some glass bead gel medium. I added nothing else
to this, as I wanted it to add another dimention of texture,
but not to take away from the focal points.


Next I've 'dribbled' over & flicked on some
Flutter Colour paint & allowed it to dry.


I worked out how I wanted the layering of my
embellishments to be. I've used some

I put down 'nests' of black cotton thread to add
some interest. To finish off, I added a Flair Button
from set no.381 & Enamel Dots. I painted the wording
on the wood veneer, to make it 'pop' a little.
And in my true style - grabbed my trusty black pens,
to add some doodling & small details.


I LOOOOOOVE how much texture this layout has!!



Thanks so much for popping by & take a look :)


2 comments: