Tuesday 1 March 2016

Art Journal by Kylie Cornish

You know when you're asked a question like
 "What would be one of your favourite products from Flutterby Designs?"

I would answer with
"oh that's a hard one, there are so many amazing products....are you serious!!"

But if you asked me "What would be one of your go to product from Flutterby Designs"

The designs are awesome, the quality of them is fantastic and the size is great! 




I have just recently started a new art journal for 2016 and of course one of my go to products while creating in it would be my Flutterby Stencils.






 










I own 6 of them at the moment, and my go to one would be Confetti Cube, but I have only just started this journal and I can see more and more pages with Flutterby Stencils being used!
Oh and I see myself buying more of them too!

Which Stencil is your got to stencil from Flutterby Designs????

Happy creating!



3 comments: