Monday 11 January 2016

Go Sarah Go by Kylie Cornish

I'm back! its my turn again!

WOW hasn't the work by the girls been amazing so far...See I said I felt very lucky to been on a DT team with such talented ladies and there is still more to come.

What is your thought process to creating a layout??
Do you grab the embellishments first or the Photo/Photos?

I normally grab the photo/s firsts and then the embellishments next. 
The one great thing with Flutterby Designs, is that there are a great variety of embellishment to use and in my awesome Flutterby stash I can grab the embellishments I need straight away.  


I truly love using the 6x4" Photo Cut Outs with Matt finish. These are great for adding layers to your scrapbook layouts without the bulk. Just cut them out with scissors.  



Every Flair you purchase from Flutterby Designs is hand made. 


1.5mm thick Baltic Birch Veneer  is what the wood bits are made from and all of the designs are EXCLUSIVE to Flutterby Designs.




Flutterby Design Products used on this layout are.


WOOD BITS - Wood Veneers 9  Confetti Circles


So I personally believe no mater what project you are making, Flutterby will have what you are looking for. 


I really look forward to sharing my next creation with you all.

Happy scrapping 


No comments:

Post a Comment