Friday 29 August 2014

AUGUST GUEST DESIGNERS - COLIE KUMAR & CHARMANE KOCH


Our fabulous Guest DT for this month are:
Charmane Koch (AUS) & Colie Kumar (US)

Charmane Koch
Hello! My name is Charmane Koch and I am a Scrap-A-Holic! I live in the gorgeous Adelaide Hills in South Australia along with my little family - my partner Ashan, my son Chei and my daughters Harmony & Ryarne. My scrapbooking obsession began two months after my son was born it's been 10 years now! - starting with his milestones and then growing into scrapping about everything! I have been on numerous Design & Creative Teams - Wholesale, Kit clubs & challenge blogs - currently I am designing for Scrap the Girls & Scrap the Boys! I also have a little handmade scrapbooking business called Charms Creations, which also keeps me very busy!
I am so excited at being a guest designer for Flutterby Designs and
can't wait to show you my creations.





You can see more of Charm's work HERE.

Colie Kumar
What can I say about myself?  I have had a life long passion for anything and everything creative which has led me down several paths, but I have finally crash landed in scrapbooking and Project Life.  I started scrapping when I was 11 when all that was available was Creative Memories. When I came back to it in my early twenties, I was amazed to see how much had changed!  I love the versatility and ease of modern scrapbooking (especially Project Life) and the ability to be as simple or as complicated as you want!  Located in Cincinnati, OH now, but I grew up in Minnesota, a true Midwestern girl!  I have had as many college majors as I think they let you have and I am still not done.  I am excited to be finally finishing up with my bachelors and masters all in the span of two years!!  Oh, plus I am a mom to a really cool 18 month old named Voss.




You can see more of Colie's work HERE.

A HUGE thank you to both the girls for
showcasing Flutterby Designs this month!!!
I can't wait to show you who next month's Guest DT is....

1 comment:

  1. Holy smoke you two girls.. your work is amazing and stunning.. i love all the creative ideas you have done with the cards and embellies... love love love it all!!!!!!!!!!!! But how can you not create such goodness with such scrumptious goodness

    ReplyDelete