Saturday 7 June 2014

EXCITING THINGS!!!!


This month's issue of Scrapbook Creations, features a few things VERY exciting! There is
a fab snippet on our DIY Flairs (actually the snippit is 2/3 of a page LOL), there's a feature on one of my layouts & lots of awesome peeps have used Flutterby Designs products on
their layouts!!! A MASSIVE thank you to Kayla, who approached me to create a layout for the Guest Editors edition.

I am bursting with pride to be featured alongside of awesome people such as Ebony van 
der Starre, Lisa Oxley, Kim Jeffress, Sharmaine Kruijver, Louise Nelson & many others!!!

 


Also the lovely Audrey from Scrapkitsandco.com approached me
about including Flutterby Designs products in their kits (super super exciting).
They are in this month's kit (June). 

I had to take a screenshot of the products listed in their shop :P

Thanks for stopping by :)
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment